Cute Spinning Flower Pink

The Lost Girl's Wardrobe

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pineapple Paradise ♥

Ohhai Lost Girls  ♥
So It's been almost a month since I last blogged. I've been really busy in RL and at the same time, I took that time to take a small break from SL & blogging. But I wanted to blog something cute and quick for you all so I hope you all enjoy ♥

I'm featuring today this new outfit that's out now at La Boutique by {Ugly Duckling}
I've paired it up with different accessories following the whole "fruit" theme like these super cute pineapple sunglasses by AMERIE out at The Gacha Garden. I had a lot of fun putting this outfit together so I hope you all like it and make sure to check out the new round of events :3

























Saya's Wardrobe:

Body: 
**Cute Bytes** - KID - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Hair: Doe: Elfie @ TCF

Clothes:
Top & Bottom: {ud} - Satin tank & Leather Leggings @ la boutique
Flipflops: AMERIE - Flipflops (Yellow) @ The Gacha Garden 

Accessories:
Glasses: AMERIE - Pineapple Sunglasses @ The Gacha Garden 
Bracelet: AMERIE - Fruit bangle @ The Gacha Garden 
Pineapple: MishMish - Dancing Pineapple
Phone: [Dreamsicle] Yummy Smartphone - Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment