Cute Spinning Flower Pink

The Lost Girl's Wardrobe

Thursday, May 7, 2015

I've got thick skin and an elastic heart ♫

Hello lost girls!
So I know it's been a months since I last blog, I was mostly away in RL so I decided to hop on, do some shopping and get my blog on! Yesterday I visited la boutique & Hello Beautiful and I was not disappointed! I ended up getting a bunch of cute things because I couldn't resist x.x
I hope you enjoy this quick post ♥
















Saya's Wardrobe:

Body: 
**Cute Bytes** - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Hair: **LOVE SOUL** - Hair*154 *NEW*
Skin: {LPP} @ Hello Beautiful - Pearl
Freckles: {BunBun} @ Hello Beautiful - Sweetie Freckles

Clothes:
Top: {BunBun} @ la boutique - Satin Babydoll Top
Shorts: Turducken - Lace Shorts
Shoes: Little Closet - Boho Sandals

Accessories:
Bow: Turducken @ Hello Beautiful - Cameo Bow *GACHA*
Earrings: {BunBun} - Bun Earrings *GIFT*
Coinpurse: .des lunes. @ Hello Beautiful - Coinpurse *GACHA*

No comments:

Post a Comment