Cute Spinning Flower Pink

The Lost Girl's Wardrobe

Friday, March 20, 2015

I dressed myself! :3

Hi hi hi everyone!! :) I had some free time today, and figured I would try to put together an outfit to blog for yous. The struggle became real, really fast! :O I couldn't seem to find any premade outfit, that I thought was worth blogging, that wasn't already blogged by a kid blogger... :( SO, I put on my thinking cap, and decided to just go about this outfit as a Frankenstein master piece. Ta daaaaa!!! :)

Enjoy,
Spring ♥



Spring's Wardrobe:

Body:
Mesh Body: **Cute Bytes** - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Hair: [LOVE SOUL] Hair*139*Jet Black
Eyes: [Buzz] Crystal Eyes - Chocolate

Clothes:
Sweater: [LU] Chubby Bunny Sweater *ONLY 1L, when you join FREE group!*
Tights: Turducken ToddleeDoo -Rainbow Lolita Tights - White

Accessories:
Binky: {PB} Castle Pink (Hello Beautiful)

Flying Birdie: +Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Hummingbird - Jewel (Arcade)
Wings: +Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Chantilly Wings (Arcade)
Slippers: *BOOM* Animal Slippers (kitty) sugar (Arcade)

Unicorn Horn Headpiece & Tail: +Half-Deer+ Unicorn Horn + Tail Set [Cupcake]
Glasses: .tsg. Shy Megane - Pink
Hair Clips: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Harajuku Girl - Hair Clips {B} (old round of Woodland Treasures Gatcha)
Face Stuff: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Harajuku Girl - Face Stuff {B} (old round of Woodland Treasures Gatcha)

No comments:

Post a Comment