Cute Spinning Flower Pink

The Lost Girl's Wardrobe

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Who doesn't love FREE!?

Hi hi everyone. :) I had surgery yesterday and I feel like poop! :/ BUT but, I figured what better way to recover than to blog a cute freebie outfit! I mean, cute & free are two words that always make me feel better! :3 This outfit is made by one of my favorite TD clothing stores in all of SL, Turducken. The textures are on point and the overall outfit is just too cute. I mean the socks alone are worth all the monies in the world, and the fact that we can have them for free, is amazingsauce! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and realize being cute doesn't necessarily mean spending crazy amounts of L.

♥,
Spring

P.s. I still need to write a little something something about myself under our profile, I promise I stop slacking soon! For now, if anyone is wondering who I am in SL... my inworld name is Spring Shelter. 



Spring's Wardrobe:

Body:
**Cute Bytes** - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Face Shape: Mine.
Skin: No, no!
Eyes: [Buzz] Crystal Eyes - Amber
Teeth: [PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 *Baby Edition Add-on Needed!*
Hair: *Dura-Girl*41

Clothes:
Outfit: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Cloudy Jumper & Socks {Heritage Gift} *FREE!*

Accessories:
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Harajuku Girl - Face Stuff {B}
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Harajuku Girl - Purse {B}
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Harajuku Girl - Hair Bows {B}
(Woodland's Gacha)
Glasses: Sweet Baby - Giant Glasses Deluxe

No comments:

Post a Comment