Cute Spinning Flower Pink

The Lost Girl's Wardrobe

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Little Bo Peep!

Ohai Lost Girls ♥
I'm back again bringing you some cuteness that I am pretty excited about. About a week ago *dances* Turducken released some cute outfits, and i'm pretty sure I got one of each! Today I am featuring another Turducken outfit which I paired up with this really ADORABLE lamb hat that I got at the last Kawaii Project round which is still going. I was totally in love with the things I put together so I hope you all enjoy and love it as much as I do!

♥,
Saya




















Saya's Wardrobe:

Body: 
**Cute Bytes** - BABY - Girl (ToddleeDoo)
Hair/Hat: ::{u.f.o}:: GACHA @ The Kawaii Project

Clothes:
Outfit: Turducken  - Olona

Accessories: 
Glasses: .tsg. - Shy Megane
Scarf: *MishMish* - My Kawaii Heart Scarf @ The Kawaii Project

No comments:

Post a Comment